Sunday, January 17, 2010

Where can I find HUGE bath towels?

I am wondering where I can find some really over sized bath towels?-Like the kinds that are in some really nice hotels? I'm not sure the exact length %26amp; width that I'm looking for, but I just know that they need to be BIG...a lot bigger than the standard towel. Can anyone help??? Thanks!Where can I find HUGE bath towels?
What you're looking for is called a ';bath sheet.'; Most stores with linen departments will offer a few of these.





Try JCPenny's Entice collection. I tested all their towels and this was the softest and fluffiest. The large bath towel is almost as large as the bath sheet from their less-soft Home collection.


Bed Bath and Beyond also has a great selection.Where can I find HUGE bath towels?
You can try Bed Bath and Beyond or go online and search 'extra large bath towels'.
JCPenney :)





My Blog : http://knaventures.blogspot.com
TARGET
do a search for ';bath sheets';
I hate the small towels...I only have big.
BEd bath and beyond, or google bath sheets.
They are called bath sheets for the really big ones.


You will get them in most major department stores.
Well if you want your towels to be bigger why don't you think about dropping a few dozen pounds.





Hah hah hah, that was pretty funny!! Thanks for the laugh.
Try at Bed Bath and Beyond. Sometimes Target and Wal-Mart carry them.
christy towels - they are also good quality


ikea


soz i don't know much about towels
I have really big towels called bath sheets from Target. They weren't very expensive- around $4 a piece, I think. I've had them for almost a year and they've held up very well. When I bought mine they had a variety of colors. If your local Target doesn't have them, you could check online. I know some of the specialty stores sell them also- Bed, Bath and Beyond, Crate and Barrel, etc. But you will pay quite a bit more.
Try J.C. Penny's


http://www.jcpenney.com/jcp/ProductList.鈥?/a>
places like Bed, Bath, and Beyond carry bath sheets.
They are commonly referred to as ';Bath Sheets'; and can be found in many department stores like JC Penney, Macy's, Bed Bath %26amp; Beyond, etc...
You want a ';bath sheet'; not towel. These are the XL ones you are talking about. You can get them at Bed Bath and Beyond, or Linens and Things. A cheaper (and just as good) alternative is abcdistributing.com - they are great! They usually have them for a very good price and shipping is fast.
Linenes-N-Things
look for bath sheets, most stores carry them like bed bath and beyond, sears, Penney's. They cost more but are nice when you get out of the shower on a cold day. Otherwise in the spring look for some thick beach towels.
There is a chain of stores in the northeast USA called Ocean State Job Lots...it is an overstock type of store where you can buy lots of stuff really cheap. You need to look in a place like that.
Hi there! I suggest that you look in some of the catalogues they have large bath towels in all different colours. I think Ikea do large towels too. Also, the big stores like Debenhams. Perhaps one of your friends have a catalogue you can look through. I hope this helps.
Huge bath towels are called ';bath sheets';. You can find them at good bed and bath stores, such as Bed, Bath and Beyond. www.bedbathandbeyond.com





Just search ';bath sheet';.
walmart
in a huge bath towel shop
try bed bath %26amp; beyond.
I am thinking Bed Bath and Beyond!
Go to Kohls...they have nice towels, and they're called bath sheets, they are the big ones.
walmart
shop for Beach towels instead - they are much bigger


Just as easy to buy





happy shopping
Bed, Bath and Beyond thats the best place ever!!! :)
bed bath and beyond
I would definitely go to Bed Bath %26amp; Beyond, and look for bath sheets, they are even bigger than the biggest bath towels, and sooooo luxurious.

No comments:

Post a Comment