Sunday, January 24, 2010

What is the difference between washcloth, hand towel, bath towel and bath sheet?

what exactly do you use them for?What is the difference between washcloth, hand towel, bath towel and bath sheet?
Size and how you use them.





Wash cloth is the smallest and is used with soap to wash parts of your body.





Hand towels are usually hung beside the sink to dry your hands after you've washed them. You left out fingertip towels but these aren't used much these days; they were a bit smaller than the hand towel and often were called fingertip towels or guest towels. In much more formal days these were used in guest bathrooms for visitors.





Bath towels dry your body off after you've soaped and rubbed it with a wash cloth and rinsed the soap off.





Bath sheets do the same thing as bath towels but they're much larger. Many large people like them because they've got more skin to dry but for all sizes of people they wrap around you after a shower and stay in place by tucking a corner in much better than a bath towel.





In the kitchen dish cloths are used to wash dishes and wipe down counter-tops. Dish towels generally are cotton, with little lint, that are used to dry dishes and counter-tops. Kitchen towels are used to dry hands in the kitchen.What is the difference between washcloth, hand towel, bath towel and bath sheet?
Wash cloth--small square...I use it to wash my face between showers.





Hand towel--small rectangle...I use it to dry my hands.





Bath towel--large rectangle...I use it to dry my shower (I use a terrycloth robe to dry my body).





Bath sheet--extra large rectangle..useless, unless you're a giant. Can also be used for a beach towel.
Washcloth's for me is when you are cleaning something, Handtowel's for me is drying your hands off or just for decoration, bathtowel's for me is when u get out of the shower, or tub, and you dry off with a bathtowel, and bath sheets are only regular bed sheets
A hand towel hangs by your sink to dry your hands after washing them, a wash cloth is what you use to bathe with, a bath towel is what you dry off with...and I don't think I've ever heard of a bath sheet
Wash with washcloth.


Dry hands with hand towel.


Dry body with bath towel


Dry body with bath sheet and use it as a wrap.
Answer 1-size





Answer 2-drying
  • recipes cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment