Friday, January 22, 2010

Why do we have to wash bath towels so often, since.......?

..... when we use them, we are absolutely clean and fresh ?Why do we have to wash bath towels so often, since.......?
I wait til after 3 showers:) my dryer takes forever to dry towels!Why do we have to wash bath towels so often, since.......?
yeah seriously bath towell get disgusting in like 2 or 3 showers. all the dead skin cells and think of what you are drying with it! id rather not wash my bed sheets than not wash my bath towell. i just wouldnt have sex in my bed, eat, and i would take a shower before i get into my bed!
Many people don't. I've heard that a lot of people hang bath towels to dry out after use and only wash them only after ever other or several uses. When dry a good whiff will tell you if it's fresh enough.
Well, because the Appliance Conspiracy People want you to buy new machines every so often, and towels are the most strain on washers and dryers.....
more cleanliness
Dey get smelly stinky icky poo
haha because they start to smell after soaking up too much water....
lol i dont know, but i know i cant bear a dirty towel
dead skin cells

No comments:

Post a Comment