Sunday, January 24, 2010

How many days do you leave a bath towel up?

I get rid of a bath towel the minute I dry my body with it. I also never use a bath towel to dry my hands on if its in someone elses house. Why? because someone may have used that towel to wipe their rear end on.


I am very picky about my linens A bath towel which is sitting there damp is a natural agar for bacterial growth. It is calling the bacteria to come and set up housekeeping on it. Using a bath towel more than once is just grose. I shower every morning before I leave for work and in the evening when I get off. I am not obsessive compulsive, I just work with a lot of pts who have infectious diseases.


Hepatitis can stay on an inanimate object for up to 3 days.












































IHow many days do you leave a bath towel up?
Uh. Zero. I use them once, then wash them, and put them in the dryer.





Then the cycle starts all over again.How many days do you leave a bath towel up?
One use only unless you have a vent right below the towel bar. Do you have any idea how much mold and mildew there is on a used towel? It stinks after 2 uses.


blech
2
I leave it up about two to three days.
I used to use it twice, then changed my mind once i realized i might be drying my face off with the part of the towel i dried my butt crack off with the day before. ew lol. so i use a different towel every morning.
I use the bath towels 2- Times
8 or 10 days
each of us uses 1 towel each for 1 week and then we wash them


you really are drying off a clean body and if you hang it up the right way you wont get a yucky smell/
I wash them after I use them once.
If I have use of my private bathroom, 4-5 days for drying towel. About 2 days for hand towel. If I am sharing a bathroom, then 1 use for the drying towel.
If it's a hand towel, maybe 3-4 days; if it's a shower/bath towel that you use to dry yourself with, 2 uses tops!
3-4 if i hang it up everytime

No comments:

Post a Comment