Friday, January 22, 2010

How often do you change your bath towel and bed sheets?

As for me, I use my towels for a week or more but I dry my private areas with my terrycloth robe so they aren't gross to dry my face with. Bedsheets, about once a month---since it's just clean me in the bed I don't see a reason to be more frequent.How often do you change your bath towel and bed sheets?
I'm about the same as you! Towels- weekly bedding bi-monthlyHow often do you change your bath towel and bed sheets?
I agree with the above! Cheers, was going to post the question, but now I don't have to!

Report Abuse



sheets every 2 weeksbut in the summer every week, bath towel every 2 days
Towels, weekly - bedsheets one every two weeks.
once a week for towels, once a f/night for sheets.





Can't believe one of you changes your sheets every 3 months!! ew ew ew. There is nothing better than getting into fresh clean sheets!
weekly for both
I change my towels and my bed sheets every week.
i change things oncea wk
Towels...twice a week and sheets once a week.
in my home, once a towl is used it's dirty. I try and change sheets every week and a half to 2 weeks..but that also depends on how much sex I had on them.
depends on how much business i'm generating with the men that pass through.
I wash towels either every 3 days or whenever my husband leaves them on the floor. Bedding, it depends on if we sweat. Sometimes it's every week, sometimes it could be a month.
For my towel its every other day, or sometimes everyday. For bed sheets, every two weeks.
bath towels is good for about 2-3 showers for me and my sheets i change 2 times a week in the summer 1 time a week in the winter
Depends, how much sex do you have? -.-
I use 2 towels each shower: A special one for my hair that I wash once a week and another for my body that I use 2 days in a row and then use a clean one.


Sheets I change once a week.
I have to ask....then how often do you wash your robe!!!???





= )





a towel around here gets used once...then washed....I strip everyones bed on Saturdays! My kids like Saturdays because its the day they dont have to make their bed when they get up!! Wait til they figure out its actually more work to strip the bed then put them on again later in the day ...haha
why would u dry your privates with your bath robe and your towl that u use once a week holds alot of germs i use a different towl every day thats only 7 towls to wash at the end of the week and my sheets once every two weeks
I change my bedsheets every month after my cycle other than that I don't change mines unless I waste something on them as far as my face cloth I change mines twice a week I wash my face before anything but since it is just you or maybe a friend of yours I think you are okay as long as it is just you two
its best to use clean towels daily......bedsheets...thats up to u however if u shower b4 bedtime u can do them about every 2 wks... mites love beds......so keep it clean
My Hubby and I use different towels every night.


And I change the sheets once a week.
Towel 2-7 days. It depends on how ';dirty'; I feel it is, even though I am clean when I dry off. I use a seperate ';turbie'; for my hair that I wash once a week.


Sheets and blankets, about once a week. Sometimes, I feel like I get sweaty at night and they need to be changed.
every other week
once a week
Are we supposed to change them? Seriously towels weekly, bedding every two weeks.
Bath towels get used once and then are in the wash basket.


Bed sheets everyother week.
Once a week the bed,I'm married and don't like starched sheets.Towels everyday.
I probably change my towels once a week. I use two towels one for my hair and one for my body. I use the hair towel to dry my face before I put it around my head. I probably change the sheets monthly. Gross I know but I have a hard time getting around to it. I know it should be more.
Only when it starts to stink, do i wash anything.
I air dry in the back of the pickup after a bath. I like to dig holes in the summer and sleep in there, no sheets. I have a straw bed in the winter, no sheets then either. I would like to have your terrycloth robe, for scientific purposes of course.
I change all my towels in my bathrooms (hand towels, and bath towels) every time I do laundry (so when my hamper gets full 'bout once or twice a week) I wash my robe and my bedsheets once a month
It's a personal choice. Seems like your hygene is sound and acceptable but I am goofey about weekly changing of bedsheets.

No comments:

Post a Comment