Sunday, January 24, 2010

What is the ';proper'; way to fold a bath towel to go on a shelf?

I'd love to hear from you if you fold a lot of them.What is the ';proper'; way to fold a bath towel to go on a shelf?
Believe it or not, the first ';fight'; my husband and I had after we were married was about how to fold a bath towel!





Wasn't much of a fight, really ... just that his mom had done it differently than MY mom ... and I guess we like what we're used to!





Anyway, here's how I do it ... I fold it lengthwise first, so that I have a very long rectangle. Then fold the rectangle in half, then in half again ... to end up with a square (approximately). This is because of the depth of my shelves.





If my shelves were deeper, I would fold the long rectangle in thirds ... I think it looks nicer.What is the ';proper'; way to fold a bath towel to go on a shelf?
Fold it in half length wise. Now do it again. Now overlap both end to the middle (tri fold)
Fold it so it will fit on the shelf neatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment