Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I bought brand new bath towels, and I washed them and they came out loaded with lint!!!?

I washed them only by themselves, (like colors no mixing), and I can't get rid of the lint that are ruining my towels. I have pre-wash my towels before and this has never happen... Is there a trick to wash away lint once they have attached themselves to the cloth, and was dried?I bought brand new bath towels, and I washed them and they came out loaded with lint!!!?
Put in half an apple with your wash and this will make your towels have that ';just picked'; smell... Shame it won't get rid of the lint though...I bought brand new bath towels, and I washed them and they came out loaded with lint!!!?
I had a whole set of towels that did that. It was a nightmare and I should have thrown them away. They were more trouble than they were worth and they were expensive towels! Sorry, but I have no remedy other than go to the dollar store and buy some cheap, cheap towels (they won't shed lint).
this happens to me every time I get new towels. You just keep them in the dryer and run it over and over and over. I had to keep cleaning the lint trap all day over this. You dont have to have the heat on at all so change the setting your using. If you wash them after a this long day of drying then stick them in the dryer again you will see that it will have either less or no lint.
No trick to it,this is most common in order for your towels to wear out faster so'; THE TOWEL COMPANY ';can stay in business.Don't worry';the more that you wash them';the less lint you will get.Over a period of time you'll be able to see through them, this is TRUTH, I have MANY see through towels!
did u clean the lint screens??


maybe thats what its from.. ive had this problem as well but not like that.. so try washign thema gain in cold water and a delicate soap


coyuld be too they werent made well


after washing an drying them again..id see if its still bad and then take them with the receipt back to place of purchase and tell them ya want a refund or to replace these


at that rate their not going to last long
wash them again and dry in the dryer

No comments:

Post a Comment