Sunday, January 24, 2010

Walmart bath towels or Tommy Hifiger?

I prefer walmart, expensive towels just smear the moisture around.Walmart bath towels or Tommy Hifiger?
walmart, why pay 25.00 dollars for a towel, when you can get a good one for 5.00 at walmart.Walmart bath towels or Tommy Hifiger?
Walmart. You can get a lot more for your money because you don't have to pay for the name. Nicer towels for less.
Why pay more money when they both do the same thing!!! Wal Mart!!!!
Walmart.. the bane of my existence.
walmart
Wal-Mart
I have to go with the walmart towels.. I have three kids
Tommy Hilfiger has made racist statements in the past, so I don't buy his brand! Wal Mart is not much better, but given your choice, it's Wal Mart!
walmart,i don't like tommy hillfiger

No comments:

Post a Comment