Wednesday, January 20, 2010

There are so many types of bath towels ranging from 4-25$. Can someone please put it into perspective for me?

Whereas I want colors and comfort-and change when I want without breaking the bank--- at the present, I'm buying from Kohls-- their brand has colors I like and large sizes that I like AND frequent sales. The colors are holding, the fabric is holding. I do use softner in the wash but much less than the bottle says. I do air dry the bathmats.


Good luckThere are so many types of bath towels ranging from 4-25$. Can someone please put it into perspective for me?
Sure. A $4 towel becomes hard and thread bare in a short period of time and requires fabric softener in your wash to retain any degree of softness. They usually become rags in less than 18 months. A $25 towel will stay soft and fluffy for years. The higher the cost, the better the quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment