Sunday, January 24, 2010

WHY do we NEED to WASH BATH TOWELS? AREN鈥橳 we CLEAN when we USE them?

My thing is to use the towel for a few days...then wash so it is not musty smelling. Besides after bathing you are rubbing off all your dead skin....you are right I am clean...but I don't wanna rub all my exfoliated skin on my clean self!WHY do we NEED to WASH BATH TOWELS? AREN鈥橳 we CLEAN when we USE them?
We not only dry ourselves with it but we clean our ears, we rub our armpits, we clean between our legs back and front.we clean between our toes...mmmm..good enough reasons to wash it frequently ?WHY do we NEED to WASH BATH TOWELS? AREN鈥橳 we CLEAN when we USE them?
because the dead-skin cells are on them?
I love the smell of my towels just getting off the washing, with that sunny, windy smell! =)


On a grosser and more microscopic note: just think of all the pieces of dead skin that falls off every second. If you don't wash everything, mites will flourish and people will get more asthma and allergies (proven fact). =/ I'd rather keep my stuff clean, thank you!
Lol...true. But they do go all musty after a while.
Maybe we should rather just burn them to be safe?
Yeah wet towels tend to grow mold if you leave them just sitting around for a while. No matter how clean you are when you wash up, you are still going to have a few little bacteria on you. That's all it takes to start up some mold on a towel. The mold could also come from the air though of course.





And for those other 2 people posting...dust is exfoliated skin cells. Ever breathe in some dust? You just got a big sniff of dead skin.
Sure but not clean enough especially when you have kids
  • skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment