Sunday, January 24, 2010

Do you use your bath towel more than once?

If yes, how many times before you wash it?Do you use your bath towel more than once?
Yes, I do use my towel more than once.


After I use it I put it over the shower thing and then the next day I use the same one.


I put it in the washer after about 2 to 3 days after my first use.


Its not bad at all.


I don't think anyways...Do you use your bath towel more than once?
You said there were no other disney princesses besides white.


Mulan- Asian


Poccahontas- indian


So HAH!!

Report Abuse



what AFwife said~ I agree with her...
no, its best to have a clean one every bath or shower
yes, only two times then I wash.
I mostly use towels as a wrap/bathrobe type thing, I don't pat down with it, and then I wrap my hair in a turban...so I use two per shower but I reuse them several times if I remember to hang them up on the shower curtain rod. I am also notorious for leaving my damp towel on the bed. I really should do better.





I do have a minimum of towels. I recently pared down with the goal of reusing them, I don't run out and I don't wash every single day. 6 bath towels, 3 hand towels, and 6 washcloths but I use a poof most of the time in the shower.





Acne may be a good reason to use a fresh towel everytime. You can also help with this by skipping the fabric softener in your clothes, using vinegar instead...a great fabric softener, just get the downy ball and fill it each load with cheapo white vinegar. And use detergent that doesn't irritate which can aggravate acne. The less chemical residues for your skin, the better.





Another item to switch out every use if you have serious acne is PILLOWCASES.
My husband and I use ours for 3 showers. We hang them up opened all the way so they dry fully. When our son was a newborn we used a clean towel every time for him, but he is 2 now and I use his twice.
No I don't. :-) Get a fresh one every time
one to two times
i use mine twice, after i get out of the shower i figure i'm clean so i dry off and hang the towel, the next day i use it again and throw it in the laundry afterwards
I don't have any I just drip dry
i use bath towel one time a day becuz of my acne problem,
if it just for my face,I'll use it more than once,other wise toss it.
I use it about 3 times.

No comments:

Post a Comment