Friday, January 22, 2010

What color of rugs and towels can I use for my master bath? The walls are sky blue and the counters white.?

Well if you want to make it more gender neurtral you could go with the colours of nature and buy sand coloured towels. I would probably go with a rug with a bit of a pattern with the same colour of the towels to provide some matching. Beaches usually have blue, white and sand....





If you are really adventurous and want to make a girly splash I would go with something with an aqua tone or a chartreuse green. Have fun.What color of rugs and towels can I use for my master bath? The walls are sky blue and the counters white.?
Thank you so much for your answer, I decided to go for the beach theme. I bought brown rugs and towels with seashell and starfish and beach theme accents. I really enjoy my bathroom now!

Report Abuse


What color of rugs and towels can I use for my master bath? The walls are sky blue and the counters white.?
I like to bring the outdoors in so I'd think a spring green/white %26amp; yellow/white stripes along with solids for towels would be refreshing %26amp; relaxing. For rugs I'd think a sand color would blend well with the towels. Add some hanging plants, sea shells, candles,etc. %26amp; enjoy your own little paradise! Have fun with it!
I have the same colors. I bought one set in the light blue and the other in a butter yellow. It looks wonderful. Blue and yellow compliment eachother very well.
I would probably buy a cobalt blue color for bam and spunk...definately a wow factor...Coral is striking as well as the sunset is that color...


This first link has sky blue and cream towels....





http://www.horchow.com/store/catalog/pro鈥?/a>





http://www.horchow.com/store/catalog/cat鈥?/a>
Your master bath should flow color wise and style from your BR.





Whatever colors you decide on be certain to use this color in your BR as well.





It can be in small doses but should exist.
You have a lot of choices depending on the mood you want to create. For a vibrant energized feel use red. For a cheerful, springtime look, yellow is great with blue and white. For a calm, serene feel use tans and navy accents. Hope this helps!
White. We have white because they can be bleached. Hotels use white for the same reason.





Buy the best ones you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment