Friday, January 22, 2010

When you go on vacation, and you are staying at a hotel, do you take your own bath towels?

lol no.When you go on vacation, and you are staying at a hotel, do you take your own bath towels?
in a hotel , you don't have to bring a towel, they will provide you...and chamber maids will replaced the used towels to clean towels everyday...When you go on vacation, and you are staying at a hotel, do you take your own bath towels?
If you have any that says Holiday Inn on them......%26amp; ironically your staying at The Holiday Inn鈥hen Yes. This would be a good time to return the towels you borrowed on your last stay at The Holiday Inn.
Well, some hotels have towels for you but some surprisingly don't so i would take 1 just in case.
I prefer taking my own things be it towel,soap,shampoo wat ever it may.......cos i believe in myself more than anything....i prefer to be careful rather than taking risk........
No the only towels I would take are beach towels if I'm going to a beach or water park.





ENJOY YOUR VACATION!!!
No, because I have enough laundry to do when I get home. There is not enough room in the car for anymore stuff.
No, I use the ones they provide.
no. i use their towels

No comments:

Post a Comment