Sunday, January 24, 2010

Where can I find cheap, cheap bath towel sets?

I just need to know a good place, store or internet, where I can find cheap bathroom towel sets. I've done a few internet searches but haven't really found good deals. I'm obviously not looking for the best quality, just a cheap large quantity. Any suggestions?





Thanks!Where can I find cheap, cheap bath towel sets?
LTD COMMODITIES.COMWhere can I find cheap, cheap bath towel sets?
Try Walmart im sure youll find something there good luck ....
Idk what your idea of cheap is but mine is about 4 bucks a piece and you can get some nice ones a target for that price, or at walmart.
If you can wait till January, That is white sale month. Check instore at walmart kmart target. They don't put the cheap stuff online. Also you will be surprised at what you find at the dollar stores. (family $, $ general )
If you have a Marc's store near you they usually have towels in their closeouts section...sometimes nice ones for a few dollars each! Or try stores like Big Lots, Gabriel Brothers, TJ Maxx, or Just Closeouts.
Look for an Anna's linens in your neighborhood. they have good deals on quality stuff, but it can be hit or miss, when it's a hit, it's worth it
walmart or target.

No comments:

Post a Comment