Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Can you get an allergic reaction due to dog fur on your bath towels?

ok..so I noticed that every time I took a bath I would get a couple itchy (chicken pox) looking bumps on my arms,neck,back,(all over). I didn't know what it was...and today before i dried myself with my towel I discovered it was full of my dogs Fur.....could this be my problem? does this mean that im allergic to dogs? and what can i do???





please respond ASAP...thank youCan you get an allergic reaction due to dog fur on your bath towels?
yes, it could be from dog dander/hair on your towel. I would go have allergy testing done to see if you care allergic to dogs.Can you get an allergic reaction due to dog fur on your bath towels?
If you skin gets itchy and bumps it could be hives. It could come from pet dander or perhaps you are allergic to the soap that you are using in the shower, or the type of laundry soap. I would recommend getting yourself to the doctor where the doctor can do test on you to find out what you are allergic to.

No comments:

Post a Comment