Sunday, January 24, 2010

How many times do you use a bath towel before washing it?

Once. Think about it---the towel goes all over and under your body wiping away skin cells and bacteria. Would you want to put it to your face afterwards? That's why I buy only white high quality cloths and towels, so they can withstand all the washing and bleaching I put them through.How many times do you use a bath towel before washing it?
5 daysHow many times do you use a bath towel before washing it?
i never use a bath towel i prefer to ';air dry';
I will usually use a bath towel about a week before washing it. Seems to make sense, because I'm clean when I towel dry.


Important: hang the towel to dry in between uses. Don't bunch it up or leave it in a heap.


As long as your towel dries thoroughly between uses, it won't start smelling very soon or accumulate odor-causing bacteria.
Twice
Sorry lol i use a new one every day! I've got it like that!!!!!!!!!
I wash my towels weekly. I use two one for the gym and another for home. The one that I use for the gym i have to wash about 3 times a week. It depends on the person, but everyone should wash it at least once a week.
1 week, or until it starts smelling funny.
2-3 times is okay. Just hang it up to dry after each use, to avoid mildew.
Twice.
The answer to this question would depend on the person that is answering your question. As for myself I may use a towel 2 times,as long as the towel doesn't have any bodily fluids on it and did not have a foul smell to it. If you use a towel when you work out at the gymn and wipe sweat on it, I would only use the towel once. If you are a female and get blood on the towel I would not reuse the towel.
3-7 days. or when it starts smelling ..
One of my phobias. I only use it once as there are other people in the house and just the thoughts of someone else using it drives me crazy.
I wash them after every bath......
I'm single so it can be weeks. With a family I'm sure that dirty hands are being wiped on them and it should be done every few days.
I will use it once because their are other family members in the house who will come in and dry their hands on anybodys towel,but if i lived by my self,and i love long soaks, i would use it twice with an hang dry in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment