Wednesday, January 20, 2010

How often do you change your bath towels?

I do it at least once a week. I've seen people who doesn't change them for 3 weeks! Eeww!How often do you change your bath towels?
do you mean u use the same towel over and over for a week? my husband use to do that.. i broke him from it... i can't use the same towel until it's washed. some people thinks the towel is clean b/c you are supose to be clean when you get out the shower/bath. but when you dry off you are wiping off millions of dead skin cells and they get on the towel and i just think its nasty to reuse a towel without washing it.. thats me tho.How often do you change your bath towels?
About once a week!!!!
every second day
Everyday!
everyday
Fresh bath towels daily.
Twice a week....:)
Clean one everyday.
every 3-4 days.


While I don't think they get very dirty, I always think maybe dust is on them!


:)
Daily...why wouldn't you? how often do you change your sheets?
um...daily...that's just gross not too.
Each time I bathe, usually every day.
I use a towel 1 time and it goes in the laundry. I keep LOTS of towels so that I can do this. Why would I dry my clean body with a used and dirty towel?





Towels are the easiest laundry item to wash. Treat yourself to a new clean one every time!
Depends on how often I'm cleaning up after s - e - x.......... LOL
I only own 2 towels so I wash one and use one the after that ones been used i Wash it and use the other one. so it changes like everyday... but if i had more Id probably change them at lest once a week. any longer than that is gross.
I use a clean towel EVERYTIME I take a shower, even if it's twice a day. I cannot stand to use a towel twice. I change my hand towels in the restroom twice a day also!! I know I'm a freak!!~~~~
I use a fresh one everyday.


I'm spoiled rotten.
twice a week
I'm kind of obsessive compulsive, so my towels get changed after just one use.I couldn't handle it if they weren't.
daily
A clean towel every time!
didn't someone just ask this?

No comments:

Post a Comment