Friday, January 22, 2010

How long do you use your bath towel before washing it?

If you are like mema, you are putting a damp towel into the hamper and inviting trouble. We have evening showers and morning showers in our house; the used towel gets hung up in such a way that air circulates and it can dry. The morning after the evening showers in the children's bathroom, I collect the towels (if they are dry enough) to put in the hamper; the evening immediately following the morning showers, I collect the towels from the master bath. I put one clean handtowel per person per day in each bathroom, and everyone around here seems to average three or four washcloths per day. I have a full load of towels every two days from the children's bath; every three days from my bath.





On the other hand, I know perfectly healthy, sane people who get at least two days from their bath towels with no ill effect. The trick seems to be to make sure the towel can dry thoroughly and quickly to keep the bacteria count down.How long do you use your bath towel before washing it?
I wash it after each use.How long do you use your bath towel before washing it?
I put it in the laundry as soon as I finish using one and hang a fresh one in it's place.
Once Do you put your dirty underwear back on?
i do what mema does, dry myself, dry the shower walls, and then straight in the washing machine.
Every other day I change the towel.
After I'm done showering I dry myself then I use it to dry down the walls in the shower then it goes in the hamper. So my answer is 1 time.
3 days
Once.
i never wash wash it
Three showers is my limit for bath towels.
Usually a few days, but up to a week. If it dries well in between uses, it should be ok for a week or two.
around a month
i use mine to times if your clean then it not going to get dirty
It depends on how many towels you actually have and how often you feel like doing laundry. I usually bathe at least 2 times a day so I susally wash my towels every other day, but that's just me and I have many towels to use. I do laundry once a week so, depending on how often and how many towels you use and/or have, and how often you bathe.
bout every 2 days
Use only once.
every 2-3 days about right.
Gross, I hate when I go to a shower and someone hangs up an already used damp towel right on the rack. I like my towels to be fluffy and warm.
In our house, linens are changed once a week. I know some people are into the new towel at every bath but you are supposed to be drying your clean body. Washing a clean towel wastes water and energy and in our part of the country we are in a severe drought.
wash them everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment