Friday, January 22, 2010

How long do you use a bath towel before washing it?

After you take a bath what do you do with your towel. How long do you use the same towel before putting it in the wash?How long do you use a bath towel before washing it?
We all hang up our towels BUT I have this daughter that thinks she can omly use a towel once and she uses two, one for her hair and one for her body and she takes two showers a day so thats 28 towels she has in her bedroom a week,I dont know how many times i have brought this subject up in my house about the darn towels and now that you brought it up now im pissed about my own damn towelsHow long do you use a bath towel before washing it?
I shower 3x a week and I use the same towel each time for probably 2 weeks. My husband uses my towel as well so the two of us use the same towel for 2 weeks, maybe 16 showers. I hang it up to dry on a hook near my shower. (Unless of course it starts to smell for some reason.)





I also have a microfiber hair towel that I use and hang to dry - I probably wash that maybe once every month or two. (Ditto.)
holy sh*t da girl above me said she uses a new one each time! i would definitely not have the money or da time to do dat everyday,wtf who does that anyway.lol. anyway





i use it for about a week then wash it. I have my own towel.


Or unless it starts smelling bad i wash if before then
You can use it up to a week because you always use it when your clean, and it saves water if each person uses their own towel for a week, then wash it
The towel to dry off my body,I use it once. If it's the towel i use to dry my hair, then about 3 times.
I'm a very lazy person.





So around 2 weeks, or whenever I think it smells bad. My closet smells because of it, I think.
One week or longer. It's easy to always replace towels on a Sunday, for instance.
A week if hung up to dry properly.
I use it one time and through it in the wash.
i use a new one each time lol





its a bit silly but its a habit
Once, then wash it for my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment