Sunday, January 24, 2010

What colour bath towel did you use this morning?

Do you think the type of bath towel you use and it's age says a lot about your personality?What colour bath towel did you use this morning?
Usually I just grab a towel off the shelf %26amp; never even look at the color. The only time I care about the color is when I'm on my period. Then I don't use any white towels.What colour bath towel did you use this morning?
After years of using coloured towels when we redid the bathroom and showeroom we bought nice big white bath sheets etc. Of course they have to go on a very hot wash to keep white but it is nice to have a clean white towel (that you can see is clean). I would not have had white when the kids were still living at home though.
What colour? Is there some reason I should have noticed? I think it was green ... but I couldn't be sure.





The type of towel, colour and age probably says more about my wife than about me - and it says she has good taste in colour (I don't) and style (I don't) and keeps the house and it's contents clean (I probably could if I really had to!)
Plain white towel from The White Company. It's about 2 years old and I'm thinking of replacing it as it has a slight yellow tinge.





I don't think it says anything about my personality though, other than I like things neat.
White - as my towels go with the colour scheme off the bathroom!!
White at first,black when finished.
lol. maybe if you live by yourself.
Pink
blue



i used an old sock and some dental floss to remove my winky

No comments:

Post a Comment