Thursday, May 13, 2010

Would You Spend $20 on a Bath Towel?

I did, but I only got it for $2.00 !!!!!!!!!





Tell me, please, if it's so costly to begin with ($20), and goes on sale 4 months later does it really mean it was worth $2 to begin with, and did I get a bargain? Your thoughts are all helpful.Would You Spend $20 on a Bath Towel?
If you got a $20 towel for $2 you got a great deal. I like high quality towels, but I don't think you need to spend $20 to get them.Would You Spend $20 on a Bath Towel?
I love my $30 bath towel every time I use it.
No way! If I wanted to waste money, I would surely find something better to waste it on.





It was probably only worth $2 all along, if not less. But yeah, you sure did get a bargain.
well people do say you get what you pay for but $2 that really dont sound like a bad deal
only if it felt like heaven
I spent $130 on 4 sets (bath, hand, and rag) and I can tell a difference, to the better, from the cheapo stuff I had.
never in a million years. 5 bucks the most l will spend but not 20 dollars noooooooooooo wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. l can buy a few other things that l would need.
I would never spend $20.00 on a bath towel. However if it should go on sale for $2.00, sure.


There is a huge mark up on all merchandise, that is why they can have such sales. You may have gotten a bargain, but it also may only have been worth that to begin with.
depends on the quality. towels are made by getting a fine mesh lining and hooking loops of material through the holes in the mesh, expensive towels have loads of these ';loops';, try look at the towel close up and you'll see what I'm talking about, if there's so much loops that you can barely see the lining then i would pay the $20!

No comments:

Post a Comment