Thursday, May 13, 2010

What color are your bath towels?

mine are like a light jade green :)








have a great night everyone!!!!What color are your bath towels?
OrangeWhat color are your bath towels?
White
purple








you too
grey and white.
the one the right now are beige with brown. nigh nigh.
Purple
grey
I usually use either a red one or a blue one.
My bath towels are black; they don't need to be washed that often. :)
i have puple ones and black ones
cobalt blue. i have some white ones, too.
Forest Green and the other one is blue.
mine are like hmmm white with a pink stripe and a red stripe!
my whole bathroom is green including the towels!
What ever color we choose for the time we need towels. right now we have light blue dark blue and lime green.
Mostly pink. I mixed towels with colors one time and now all of my towels are a faded pink color.
i use beach towels... Their the only ones big enough :-)





AND THEIR MOSTLY greens, blues yellows pinks... nice bright colours.
all of them.





oh and btw Supernatural is AWESOME!
brown,green,yellow,white.I have all color bath towels.
Burgandy. Thanks. Have a great night yourself.
i always buy two of every color... so we have multi colors going on right now
White,Green and pink but they are for different bathrooms.
thanks. I use a beige one and a flowered one. my son's is black and my daughter's is blue.
Blue and green.
The towels I have are lavender colored.
espresso and white
Mine are all huge multi-colored beach towels. I have blue ';good'; towels but never break them out.
red


green


and a blue one
I have a yellow, blue, and purple one :)
green and purple
bright pink - to match my pink flamingoes shower curtain








you, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment