Thursday, May 13, 2010

How many days do you use the same bath towel?

simple keep it clean and stuff still usable you can use it up to 3 or 4 days.How many days do you use the same bath towel?
i use mine for about 4 showers.How many days do you use the same bath towel?
Once
i go from the shower to the laundry
one for my hair and one for my body...then my husband uses them after he showers. =) I think hes crazy cause I use them only one time. He says it saves ME laundry...smiles!!
Until it falls apart. Same as my clothing.
I use 2 towels a day. One for my hair one for my body then they are into the dirty clothes.
about 3 showers. when you shower you use soap and water so you should be clean.
Only twice. Germs tend to (believe it or not) accumulate on the towels because after you use them, they are damp, and stay that way for a while. I use one for my hair and one for my body, and after two showers, into the laundry they go, along with hot hot water.

No comments:

Post a Comment