Thursday, May 13, 2010

What would you do if i turned into a Bath Towel?

It was a normal bath towel and i was the picture on the front life-sized.


You had only just got out of the shower when you noticed me.


What would you do ?





And what would you say to me





ALL IN FUNWhat would you do if i turned into a Bath Towel?
burn youWhat would you do if i turned into a Bath Towel?
Once upon a time, I went for an interview. The room was silent and the interviewers were expected me to say something. My head was drenched in sweat as I nervously reached for a bottle of water. As I reached forward, I heard a wet squelching noise and a long fart. I saw brown substance seeping down my leg and trickling onto the floor. Quickly, I ran to the toilet to relieve myself.





Wow, that was more erotic than I thought.
I'd turn you around lol!


then get an another one


get changed


and put you in the washing =]


I wouldnt say anything tho lol
I would wrap you around my head to protect myself from the


Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal, of course!
hahaha this question made me laugh!! but seriously i would be so shocked at first and i wouldn't know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment