Thursday, May 13, 2010

What would you do if your EX lover turned into a bath towel?

And it was a hanging in your bathroom, the towel had a life sized picture of your EX on it, and there was nothing he could do about it. Plus you needed a shower lol.





What would you do/ say to them??





All in funWhat would you do if your EX lover turned into a bath towel?
hiya, i would put it in the toilet,and flush it,then put the seat down.What would you do if your EX lover turned into a bath towel?
If it was an evil ex then I'd wipe my *rse with it. If it just didn't work out and I still kinda have feelings for him I'd hang it on my bathroom wall and use it when I have a shower lol. Just like any normal towel.
i would throw it out in the trash or dumster or put in in a paper shredder cuz i dont want anything to do with my ex and i would grab a different towel to use
Fold it, wrap it and give it as a present to that lovely gay guy living across the street.
either let the dog use it as a summit to lay on or burn it i reali dont likemy ex can u tell lol
I would put him in a washing machine.
i'd clean the toilet with them and then burn them in the garbage can! (i am NOT bitter!) LMAO
i would say stop taking the LSD
I'd use it as toilet paper.
Wring her dry.
Shred it.
i think i would just throw it out for the dog to tear up, lol
I would say ''I have run out of toilet paper.' So I am going to use you.''

No comments:

Post a Comment