Thursday, May 13, 2010

How many times do you use your bath towel before washing it?

One time...my fiancee is trying to get me to change to twice.How many times do you use your bath towel before washing it?
I just use my best judgement. If the towel smells even a little i toss it in the hamper. It seems that the faster the towel dries the better chance you will have at getting another use from it. Also only reuse your towel if it is one you dried with after a really good shower. If you only hosed off odds are there will be some body soil on your towel now, and that is just gross. How many times do you use your bath towel before washing it?
I throw ours in the wash weekly. As long as they dry well, between showers, then they are clean (if they don't, you could get mold growth on them). I have never become ill from using my towel for 6-7 days, and I think it's a waste of water to wash them daily.





Cheers!
wow. I use two (2) towels @ each shower. The one that I use for my hair, I hang up to dry ( the towel I use on my body always goes into the washer.)


then the next day I use THAT towel for my body...on and on....
2-3 times. Mostly depends on when I do laundry.





To the person above me: You're clean when you get out of the shower therefore you're not making your towels anymore dirty.
two or three times, it's only clean water you are wiping off. My husband thinks I am gross for using it more than once, but he has just started using them more than once himself....
Only once. I have tons of towels and like a fresh, clean one every day.
once,why take a shower if your just going to rub nasties back on yourself!
i wash it after the 3 time for baths 5 time for showers ....lol


funny question



twice.
once then wash it
once.





i own many towels lol

No comments:

Post a Comment