Thursday, May 13, 2010

Bath Towels re-use or swap daily?

I recently have found I may a freak. Every day after I shower I use a fresh bath towel. Many guys I deployed with use their one towel all week 5-7 days. We have easy access and time to do laundry so not sure why one would want to re-use same nasty bath towel. One guy has not washed his sheets in 120 days, that answers itself he is nasty.


If you re-use your towel how many days of use do you get???Bath Towels re-use or swap daily?
Dude, you are a FREAK!!!





I use my towel for like a month straight. Everyday after i shower, I just chuck my towel in with my dirty clothes from that day and pull it out the next time i shower. Its usually a little still wet, but thats OK. I'm just gonna get it wet again.





However, I do have a separate towel just to dry off my balls. Seriously, I'm not gonna dry my face off with the same towel that i use to dry my balls with. Thats just gay.Bath Towels re-use or swap daily?
well i would not use my towels i get a fresh one every day


i sure would not to go out with him
I use a fresh towel every time I shower, and change sheets weekly
I personally use a towel 3-5 times. You are CLEAN when you dry yourself off, so why do you need a clean towel each time? (do you use a fresh towel everytime you dry your hands after washing them?) Besides I have 3 kids and that would be 5 towels a day to wash - 35 towels a week. That's a lot of wasted water, detergent and time, IMO.
I use two every day. One for my face and hair, and one for the rest of me. I switch EVERY DAY. I think it's nasty to reuse towels. Especially the one that has been up close and personal with your butt.
GET OUT MORE YOU HAVE NO LIFE! TURN OFF THE COMPUTER AND GET OUT OF THE HOUSE%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;
i used to use a different one everyday, then i went to college and used 1 every 5-7 days. i guess my mom liked to do laundry.





as long as u make sure to let it air out your towel out everyday the towel should not be ';nasty'; you use it AFTER you get out of the shower right? shouldnt u be clean?





i use a different towel for my face and my body tho cuz i think thats nasty.





if you dont mind doing your laundry go ahead. ur not a freak. its not ';nasty'; tho.
Reuse! Twice... Please, how dirty can a towel be after one shower?? (I was also gonna say - think about the environment! - but I guess I would come across as one of ';those'; Europeans...)
I can get up to two weeks out of a towel, but I do not have time to shower every day. I have a separate hand towel that I take to the gym every day. I sweat profusely and I use the hand towel to swab the dirt off. If I start to get a little rank, I have gold bond creme for my naughty parts and a good thick layer of aftershave on my chest covers up whatever other smells I have going on.
reuse. change them every 2 days
i would use a bath towel twice. Especially if I have showered not bathed. My husband and daughter use a fresh one each time though - but thats because they leave them lying on the floor rather than hanging them on the rail!
change the catagory of question ??
  • recipes cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment