Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ladies, I ask you, what in the world is the purpose of bath towels?

Now, you'd think this a no brainer.... However!!!!!... this very subject can and will be a source of contention between males and females (or whoever the more decorative of any pair may be) for as long as bath towels are in use... Some less astute of our species will not note the matched and decorative , often more-expensive-than-the-norm bath towels that are really not meant to be used and GOD himself may be accessed through prayer on my personal line if you have grabbed these to dry the rims of your car.....as my beloved has done on more than one occassion...truly it was not an act of passive aggression as many of you may be thinking... no simply another trait of the typically ';Y'; chromosome dominated and decor-challenged mate I love... I did not birth daughters and so I have gotten through this particular battle in the ever raging war between the sexes by buying a great number of large white towels that I can bleach in the case of severe towel misconduct and have given up the decorative towel thing until I am a very old widow. All colored towels are now theirs to grab from their own special I-need-a-towel-for-God-only-knows-what place. There! The one with the most inner peace wins!!!!!Oh, yes... well, and no one is hung up to dry but the towels......Ladies, I ask you, what in the world is the purpose of bath towels?
well multi purpose.Ladies, I ask you, what in the world is the purpose of bath towels?
To be quite honest, because i dont have time to walk around my apartment naked to air dry...otherwise i probably wouldnt need a towel....
Well, if you don't have one of those cool showers with the air jets in it to dry you off; bath towels can be very handy for drying off. They can also be very decorative if properly folded and hung in the bathroom.
doesn't everyone need something soft and fuzzy once in a while
keep dry and clean lint free
To dry yourself off and not get the floor wet.
What do you do Bob, drip dry after showering?
to dry off
there cute!!!!!!!! DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!and they can help you decorate LOL LOL !!!!!!!!!! like hot pink ,oarnge,blue!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment