Thursday, May 13, 2010

New bath towels have so much lint?

How many times do I have to wash my new towels before the lint problem ends?


I got new towels last week and they are dark brown, light brown and red. (2 of each). I washed all of them 4 times and dried them in the dryer 4 times (no fabric softener) and they are still leaving a little lint behind after I use them.





They're not total crap towels, they are ';mainstay'; brand.





The lint screen is always cleaned after each dry.





The lint comes off all over me after I use the towels.





Please help me! Any suggestions will be appreciated!New bath towels have so much lint?
put them in the dryer on ';fluff';, so there isnt alot of heat. put something heavy in with them, like a tennis shoe %26amp; just keep checking your lint tray until it finally comes clean. if things get too ';hot'; put one wet towel in with the dry ones. i had the same problem - very aggravating after spending the time %26amp; money to find exactly what i wanted!New bath towels have so much lint?
Most new towels are like this. It might take quite a few washings, but eventually they'll stop shedding.
Since you didn't use fabric softener before, trying using it now. Maybe that will help.
try washing them with a 1/2 cup of white vinegar, and then dry them.
I have the same problem, I hate it
  • recipes cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment