Thursday, May 13, 2010

Have YOU ever stolen bath towels from a hotel/motel?

Honestly I have!!Have YOU ever stolen bath towels from a hotel/motel?
lol no...but I got some of those minature lotions and hand washes =)...only 1 of each I promise!Have YOU ever stolen bath towels from a hotel/motel?
yes, it was an accident though, honest.
I steal anything from Hotels that isn't nailed down lmfaoooo
Lol..no. Thought crossed my mind but I dont even use them anymore after all the bad things I have heard and seen about hotel/motel cleanliness. Half the time they dont even wash their stuff. I always bring my own towels and sometimes sheets too, or I'll sleep on top the sheets b/c trust me I've seen some bad things tht if I told you, you wouldnt want to ever stay at another hotel lol
I didn't steal them, I borrowed them
Only once. But this was a while ago before they started charging people for taking things from the rooms. I didn't think I was stealing it. I thought it would make a nice souvenir of the place I stayed at. I guess it's because of people like me that they started charging.
No because I always over pack and only smaller items fit like soap or shampoo.
And their pillow.
--禄 Nope.
Nope, I don't wanna be charged for them later.
Yes, I have done that a couple of times.
only once... shhhh, don't tell them, though!!!
that is disgusting, do you know how many people use those? and do you know what they use them for? when I travel, I bring my own towels.
Nope, only ashtrays
Nope. In fact, the opposite. I left one of my own towels at a B%26amp;B once, because I didn't want to carry it to my next port of call.
haha nope :)
Yeah all the time. They rip you off so I might as well steal some towels. $5.00 for a bottle of water...WTF
Yes, I have. =)
No lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment