Thursday, May 13, 2010

How do you feel about your boyfriend using your bath towel when he had his own in another bathroom?

get over it. no biggie.





-its called a washing machine.-How do you feel about your boyfriend using your bath towel when he had his own in another bathroom?
I always share bath towels with my man, I see no problem with it.Do you have certain hygeine prefrences? Because if you do, you should tell him first so you don't continue to be inadvertently grossed out. Or is it a space invasion problem, if you are living with him and sharing a bathroom, maybe be you should consider lightening up on the issue.How do you feel about your boyfriend using your bath towel when he had his own in another bathroom?
No and no. Be specific - 'this is your towel and please do not use mine'. Its not rude in the slightest. I do not wish to dry myself with a towel someone has used, boyfriend or husband. You don't know what he was wiping last. No one likes to have someone elses ******** on their body.
Assuming he is only using it after he showers, who cares he just washed himself. I would just make sure he isn't using it as a hand towel. Not everyone uses soap when they wash there hands, and water doesn't get rid of everything.
I am really weird when it comes to things like towels. I would be upset. Does he know NOT to touch your towel? If he doesn't, I would tell him how you feel about it.
I wouldn't like it. But I wouldn't get upset either. I'd just make sure he knows which towel is his.
I don't see a problem with using your bathtowel. As long as it gets washed, it should be fine.
Guys don't think about that stuff. Hide your towel or provide him with one in both bathrooms. :-)
That's sick you could get some gross diseases from that.
Don't be a lazy bastard, get your own towel!
I don't care. I live with my boyfriend and put it in my mouth so why would I care if he uses my towel?
did he bathe with it of dry off?


If he dryed off who cares he is clean


if he bathe with it then kick his ***!
I'd be annoyed. Confront him.
leave he might use your toothbrush next
I'm fine with it. It gets washed.... My DH and I have been together for 15 years so it is a non-issue

No comments:

Post a Comment