Thursday, May 13, 2010

How can I get candle wick off a bath towel?

two things ,one -put it the freezer ,but i don`t think you need to damp towel , it i would do it dry be honest ,or


two- you could iron it with a brown paper bag or brown paper ,put the paper over the wax on towel and iron off ,it comes off on to the towel ,i know these will both work as it`s the exact same thing for chewing gum!!!(brown paper works best )


Good luck !!!How can I get candle wick off a bath towel?
I assume you mean candle wax. I would scrape off as much as you can, and then iron the towel between layers of paper towels or newspapers to absorb the wax.How can I get candle wick off a bath towel?
lay the bath towell on a ironing board or flat surface. lay parchment paper or a paper towel over the wax and then lay a cotton handkerchief over the parchment or paper towel. Run a warm iron over it and the wax will loosen and attach it's to the paper.
dampen the towel with water and put it in you freezer overnight. Once it freezes the candle wax will break off the towel
I think you mean wax


you can use your iron and a paper towel or wax paper.Put paper towel over spot and keep ironing over it till all wax is removed. I've used this several times to get wax off my carpet..works great

No comments:

Post a Comment